Welcoming Back our Members
Our members are our most loyal guests. We truly cannot wait to welcome you back — and will do so with great thought and care. As a special thank you for your patience during our temporary closure, we are offering members-only preview days on July 15 and 16, prior to the museum reopening to the public on July 17.
Making reservations – Members will continue to receive free admission. However, online reservations are required to manage limited capacity. A block of tickets will be set aside exclusively for members each day. When making your reservation, you will be prompted to enter your “Member ID.” This is the email address that is associated with your membership.
Membership extension – During this unprecedented closure period, we have introduced a policy adjustment that will extend your membership for the number of days the museum is closed due to COVID-19. New membership cards will not be sent out, but rest assured, the extension will be reflected in your onsite file.
Benefits of Being a CMMS Member
- Free admission to the Museum for one year
- Bugeye Times online newsletter
- Opportunity to purchase presale concert tickets
- Opportunity to attend special events at the museum
- Special email updates for CMM events and programs. Already a member and not receiving email updates? Join our mailing list by clicking here.
- 10% discount on Museum Store purchases
- Join one of the museum's several clubs
Calvert Marine Museum Membership Plans
Personal Membership Levels
- $40 - Individual: Membership benefits for one person over age 12, plus the opportunity to purchase up to 4 presale tickets for each outdoor concert.
- $60 - Family: Member benefits for 2 adults and children residing in the same household or grandchildren under 18, plus the opportunity to purchase up to 6 presale tickets for each outdoor concert.
- $120 - Sustaining: Family level benefits, plus a CAMM membership which offers admission to nearly 70 other maritime museums, 2 yearly CMM guest passes, plus the opportunity to purchase up to 6 presale tickets for each outdoor concert.
- $275 - Associate: Sustaining benefits, plus the opportunity to purchase up to 8 presale tickets for each outdoor concert, an individual membership to give to a friend, 2 Wm. B. Tennison cruise passes, and VIP invitations and mailings.
- $525 - Patron: Sustaining benefits, plus 2 additional yearly CMM guest passes, the opportunity to purchase up to 8 presale tickets for each outdoor concert, 2 Wm. B. Tennison cruise passes, a family membership to give to a friend, and VIP invitations and mailings.
- $1,000 - Bugeye Society: Sustaining benefits, plus a 20% discount on purchases in our museum store, insider invitations to museum openings and events, and the opportunity to register for programs and purchase concert tickets before the general public, you also receive 2 complimentary tickets to our annual Bugeye Ball.
- $1,000 - Corporate Bugeye Society: This customized package is personalized for your business to include museum passes, Wm. B. Tennison cruise passes, and VIP concert ticket purchasing opportunities designed for employee relations.
All revenues from the Calvert Marine Museum Society support the purposes and goals of the Calvert Marine Museum.