CALVERT MARINE MUSEUM
P.O. Box 97 - 14200 Solomons Island Road
Solomons, MD 20688
Traci Cimini - 410-326-2042 x62
November 1, 2017
For Immediate Release
GIFT GIVING JUST GOT EASIER
A CMM membership is the perfect gift idea for family and friends
This year, consider giving friends, neighbors, children, grandchildren, teachers, nieces and nephews, the gift of membership to the Calvert Marine Museum. A membership gift offers opportunities for friends and loved ones to discover the remarkable world where fresh and saltwater meet to form the largest estuary in North America. Membership is a gift that will offer a year of discoveries with first-hand experiences and a lifetime of memories. As support increases, so do the benefits of a CMM membership. See all of the benefit levels at www.bit.ly//CMMMembership.
Calvert Marine Museum’s gift memberships include:
- Free admission for one year
- Monthly email update of events and programs
- Advance ticket purchase opportunities for summer concerts (2018 schedule to be announced soon!)
- Birthday parties
- Member-only events
- Discounts and priority placement in summer camp/educational programs
- Museum Store discounts – 10% off every day and 20% off on the 20th of every month with items to please all ages and tastes
- Wm. B. Tennison charter discounts and facility use discounts
- And much, much more depending on the membership level chosen!
So don’t fight those large holiday shopping crowds, visit the website at www.calvertmarinemuseum.com or call one of Santa’s helpers at 410-326-2042, ext. 16, 17, 18, or 46 to shop today for the gift that keeps on giving all year long!
CMM photo attached
The museum is open daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission is $9.00 for adults, $7.00 for seniors, military with valid I.D. and AAA members, and $4.00 for children ages 5 - 12; children under 5 and museum members are always admitted free. For more information about the museum, upcoming events, or membership, visit the website at www.calvertmarinemuseum.com or call 410-326-2042. Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Pinterest.